Alexandra Davis - Professional Fitness Instructor
WORKING OUT IS FUN WITH ALEX
Alex has been a fitness professional for over 20 years. With a big, outgoing personality and positive energy, she delivers workouts that are fun and engaging.
For high impact fitness Alex loves teaching dynamic dance aerobic routines, fun step classes, and barre workouts built on her traditional ballet skills.
Highly qualified in Pilates and with decades of Yoga experience, Alex can guide you through mindful stretching workouts to tone and strengthen for a complete mind & body workout.
Whether you live close enough to Join Alex for one of her classes, or you are joining her for an online session, you will not be disappointed.
Keep active, and stay safe!
FITNESS IS FUN WITH ALEX
If you are looking to get fit and active – you have come to the right place!
Whether for yourself, your family, friends or you work colleagues, Alex can tailor an online workout to engage your mind, and keep your body active.
Please contact Alex to discuss any requirements you have and she will be happy to help.
Workouts for Mind & Body
Workout with Alex on her YouTube TV Channel
From challenging barre and fun step aerobics to mindful pilates sessions you will find hours of exercise sessions. With well over 180 videos on Alex TV you have a wide variety of workouts to choose from.
All the YouTube videos are free for you to use, but if you would like to support Alex and her TV Channel please become a Patron! Your support is greatly appreciated.
Make sure to tune in and subscribe to receive notifications of Alex’s latest videos!
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
My Zoom Classes
- Monday 10am: Yoga Flow
- Tuesday 10am: Strictly Dance Step
- Wednesday 10am: Ballet Barre
- Thursday 10am: Strictly Dance Aerobics
- Friday 10am: Pilates
- All classes are 60 minutes in duration and will start on time – don’t be late!
- Classes are £5.00 per person (PAYG) – A 5 class pack is available for £20.00.
- Payment options by BACS or Paypal.
- Classes must be paid for in advance to receive the Zoom link and password for each class.
- Class date must be specified on purchase in order to receive the correct Zoom links and codes for each class.
- Times and prices are valid only from Monday 9 to Friday 27 November. No refund for no shows.
- For more information or to book, please either email me or use the contact form below.
Depending on how lockdown goes and how bad the winter might be we might extend the timetable into December and beyond as well.
- Open ventilated space
- Sweat towel
- Appropriate clothing
- Suitable footwear for the particular class
- Essential – mat
- Desirable – yoga block & brick / 2 x cushions or folded towels / yoga belt
- Essential – non slip open space for standing centre / mat for floor work
- Desirable – chair or wall for ballet exercises
- Essential – non slip open space, trainers
- Essential – non slip open space, trainers
- Desirable – fitness step or mark out step area using masking tape
Online Fitness Classes with Alex
Working at home and/or remotely is now a way of life for many and employees need to be motivated to promote productivity.
Alex’s online fitness training sessions not only keep your teams physically active, but mentally positive, engaged and challenged.
Contact Alex to discuss how together we can deliver regular mind & body fitness for your employees.
Just a few lovely comments
Alex loves it when her students tell her how their workouts have changed their lives (and bodies!) for the better, contact Alex today so she can change YOUR life!
Just a quick note to say thank you for helping Vic and I on our fitness and weight loss journey
We have been working with you for just over a year and we have achieved what we have been trying to do for the past 15 years.
Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying your classes at the Country Club.
After 4 weeks I have noticed improvements in my flexibility and strength. Friends have remarked that I have lost weight but it is actually vastly improved posture that is making the difference.
I feel like I have more energy and I have a better understanding of Pilates, you explain the movements and techniques so gently Alex.
I’m celebrating attending two years of your pilates classes.
Thanks a lot, they have made a difference.
Please contact me with any questions you may have and to book your next sessions!
England, United Kingdom